Primary School Programs
Learning comes alive on Sydney Olympic Park educational school trips!
Primary school programs at Sydney Olympic Park link to curriculum outcomes in key learning areas, including Science and Technology, HSIE, History and Geography. To see what students can experience take a look at our online virtual tours.
Field trips are available to all schools for:
Primary school excursions at Sydney Olympic Park provide a unique learning experience, with:
- over 20 years experience in environmental education
- qualified, passionate educators
- fun and interactive outdoor fieldwork activities
- dynamic learning with 40 hectares of parklands and 175 hectares of wetlands – the largest mangrove forest in Sydney’s catchment
- close proximity to Sydney schools
- easy parking for buses and excellent facilities for school groups, including accommodation packages at Sydney Olympic Park Lodge.
Take the classroom outdoors and give your students a unique opportunity to learn and develop skills in a natural environment.