Secondary School Programs
Term 1, 2017 is now fully booked and term 2 is filling fast. Bookings for Terms 3 & 4 will open in mid term 1.
Learning comes alive on Sydney Olympic Park educational field trips!
Secondary school excursion programs are field-based, with curriculum outcomes linked to syllabus areas in Geography, Science, Biology, Senior Science, Mathematics and Design and Technology. To see what students can experience take a look at our online virtual tours.
Field trips are available to all schools in the following subject areas:
Secondary school excursions at Sydney Olympic Park provide a unique learning experience. We have:
- over 20 years experience in environmental education
- qualified, passionate educators
- fun and interactive outdoor fieldwork activities
- dynamic learning with over 200 hectares of parklands and 175 hectares of wetlands – the largest mangrove forest in Sydney’s catchment
- a nationally recognised recycled water facility and a 100% renewable energy education centre
- centrally located for easy access by bus or train
- accomodation for school groups available.
- easy parking for buses and excellent facilities for school groups, including accommodation packages at Sydney Olympic Park Lodge.