Environmental Change and Management – Challenges of an urban wetland - Year 9/10
Stage 5 Environmental Change and Management
GE5-2, GE5-3, GE5-4, GE5-5, GE5-7, GE5-8
Key Inquiry Questions
- How do environments function?
- How do peoples world views affect their attitudes to and use of environments?
- What are the causes and consequences of change in environments and how can this change be managed?
- Why is an understanding of environmental processes and interconnections essential for sustainable management of environments?
- Environmental change
- Environmental management
- Investigative study
- Investigate biophysical processes
- Investigate the causes, extent and consequences of the environmental change
- Investigate the management of the environmental change