What's On? Things to do at Sydney Olympic Park
5 top tips for visiting the Park this Easter long weekend:
- Make use of extra train and bus services. Visit Transport NSW
- If driving, Pre-book your parking to guarantee a spot as car parks may fill
- If you haven’t pre-booked, arrive early morning to get a space
- For Easter Show and footy fans, make use of train and event buses (Easter Show and AFL only) included in your event ticket.
- NRL and ANZ Stadium season ticket holders with parking, your parking is reserved even if car parks full message is activated
Whether you like something sporty, leisurely, artistic, green or perhaps activities suitable for the kids, Sydney Olympic Park is always the place to be. When you register to What's On? we'll keep you up-to-date on our Events and Things to Do in Sydney Olympic Park. For example, want to know about our bike hire at Sydney Olympic Park? Planning for school holiday activities and things to do for the littlies? Want to find out about the playgrounds Sydney Olympic Park has to offer? Or just curious about what's on? We'll always keep you informed!
Kick off Autumn in the Park with a fantastic line-up of shows, concerts, exhibitions, sports events and fun activities to suit all tastes and ages. Get the family excited at the iconic Sydney Royal Easter Show or Walking with the Dinosaurs show. Develop some new skills at the HIA Sydney Home Show and MindBodySpirit Festival. Kick off the sports season with Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs and Netball 2015 ANZ Championship. Immerse yourself in some arts and culture at the ARTEXPRESS at the Armory exhibition. Or discover our history on the Heritage Railway Discovery Tour.
Check out the full program now!
Sydney Olympic Park has you covered when the question is "what's on?". We have something to suit all tastes, ages and budgets!More info »