Sydney Olympic Park has over 35 kms of cycleways for safe bike riding in the heart of Sydney.
Explore the 430 hectares of Sydney bike tracks in the rolling green parklands of Sydney Olympic Park by bike - bring your own wheels or hire them in the Park.
But first check out our great maps, these will help you enjoy the bike tracks Sydney Olympic Park has to offer.
Family activities & bike hire
Bike riding is great fun! Explore Sydney Olympic Park on child-friendly cycleways. Cycling is a safe and active way to see the attractions and natural features of the Park.
- Little kids can safely ride the Children’s Loop in Bicentennial Park.
- Older sporty kids and their families will find lots of free activities and attractions along the 3 cycling circuits such as playgrounds, picnic areas, bubblers and toilets.
Download the Bike Safari Map (PDF 4MB)
Bike hire telephone: (02) 9746 1572
Racing cyclist lanes
Sydney Olympic Park offers a network of quality on-road cycle lanes for race training, on smooth surfaced roads with low traffic (outside event times). All cycle lanes are well marked and signposted to Australian Standards.
BMX and Mountain X Monster Tracks bike tracks
Safe bike riding tips
- Pathways are there to share but pedestrians always have right of way
- No faster than 20 kph for cyclists on shared pathways
- Keep to the left so others can pass safely
- Use your bell to announce your presence especially when approaching from behind
- Look both ways when crossing roads. Practice your traffic safety skills
- It’s the law to always wear a helmet
- Stay on marked pathways. Don't cycle on gravel paths in Narawang Wetlands or on timber boardwalks
- Help keep frogs, turtles and other wildlife safe by shutting all exclusion gates behind you
- Respect your Park by leaving the plants and wildlife undisturbed for everyone to enjoy
Sydney's premier recreational cycling destination is set for some cycling fun.More info »
View all the family fun activities at Sydney Olympic Park. You'll be spoilt for choiceMore info »