Acro Yoga - Path of the Dancing Warrior26, 28 September, 1 October 9am-10.45am - Cathy Freeman Park
Step onto the path of the dancing warrior in this acro yoga session, in Cathy Freeman Park.View other events on this date
These school holidays, step onto the path of the dancing warrior in a two hour acro yoga session for children aged 5-14.
Learn to balance, communicate without speaking and weave as a human mandala. Also learn about the South American medicine wheel and join in as we enter an animalistic world in the jungle of Cathy Freeman Park.
The full program includes:
- didgeridoo, drums & dance
- dreamscapes, music & face paint
- acro yoga, circus skills & gymnastics
- story weaving through voice, body, art & sound
- nature, exploration, weather meditation
- survival skills, tracking & dream-time
- yoga, meditation & body awareness
We’ll be bringing a surprise element into every session. Do you know the didgeridoo’s stories?
Click to see more Kids in The Park school holiday activities.