Competition Terms and Conditions Sydney Royal Easter Show 2017
Competition Terms and Conditions
Sydney Royal Easter Show 2017
To enter the draw, simply answer What is your favourite part of the competition prize and why?
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Promotion commences on 6 April 2017 and closes 19 April 2017
- To be eligible to enter the competition, the entrant must be a current What's On? or Kids in the Park member and submit the online competition entry form by 5.30pm on 19 April 2017.
- This is a game of skill and the winner/s will be the entrant/s judged to have given the best answer to the question: What is your favourite part of the competition prize and why?
- Prize will be drawn the next day and the winner contacted by email.
- A sample of the daily
- Health Club Day Pass
- Taekwondo Session
- Choice of a one day diving clinic or water polo holiday clinic
- Heritage train experience
- Archery session
- Gymnastics session
- Double pass to the NSW Swifts vs West Coast Fever
- Sydney Thunder team poster
- One night stay at Sydney Olympic Park’s Novotel or Pullman
*The promoter has the right to change the prize pack contents if required
- Entry is open to all What's On or Kids in the Park subscribers, except employees of the promoter and their immediate families, and agencies associated with this promotion.
- Only one prize daily (14 in total) will be awarded.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Further entries will be deleted.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Tickets may not be sold, on-sold, exchanged for fee or reward or other valuable consideration or otherwise commercially dealt with without the prior written consent of Sydney Olympic Park Authority, which may attach any conditions it sees fit thereto. If a Ticket has been dealt with in contravention of this condition, the bearer of the Ticket may be denied admission
- The promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the promoter may use this information for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes without any reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
The promoter is:
Sydney Olympic Park Authority
8 Australia Avenue
Sydney Olympic Park