Competition Terms and Conditions Workforce Survey 2016
Competition Terms and Conditions
Workforce Survey 2016
To enter the draw, provide us your feedback on workforce survey for your chance to win one of 34 prizes including tickets to the Socceroos vs Greece match at ANZ Stadium.
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Promotion commences on 1 April 2016 and closes 5 May 2016
- To be eligible to enter the competition, the entrant must be a employee/employer within the Park and complete the survey by midnight on 5 May 2016.
- The winning entrants will be drawn at random on 16 May 2016.
- Prize will be drawn and the winners will be contacted by phone/e-mail on 16 May 2016.
- The prize draw includes:
Two tickets to NSW Swifts vs QLD Firebirds at Allphones Arena on 29 May 2016 x 2
Two tickets to Socceroos vs Greece at ANZ Stadium on 4 June 2016 x 2
Double program pass to Sydney Olympic Park Archery Centre x 10
Single swim pass to the Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre x 20
- Entry is open to all employees within the Park, except employees of the promoter and their immediate families, and agencies associated with this promotion.
- Only thirty four prizes (34) will be awarded.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Further entries will be deleted.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Tickets may not be sold, on-sold, exchanged for fee or reward or other valuable consideration or otherwise commercially dealt with without the prior written consent of Sydney Olympic Park Authority, which may attach any conditions it sees fit thereto. If a Ticket has been dealt with in contravention of this condition, the bearer of the Ticket may be denied admission
- The promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the promoter may use this information for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes without any reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
The promoter is:
Sydney Olympic Park Authority
8 Australia Avenue
Sydney Olympic Park