Golden Key Competition - Terms and Conditions
15 Anniversary Competition
Terms and conditions:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Promotion commences on 2 September and closes 9 October 2015
- To be eligible to enter the competition, the entrant must be a current What's On? member and submit the online competition entry form by 12pm on 9 October 2015.
- This is a game of chance, and entrants must vote for their favourite memorable moment for the chance to win the Gold Key Prize which consists of:
- Two tickets to see Robbie Williams Live on 28 October at Allphones Arena
- One nights accommodation at the Novotel
- Dinners for two at Ribs and Rumps
There will be a further 14 runner up prizes to be awarded. The runners up prizes are:
2nd Prize - 4 tickets to see Monster Jam at ANZ Stadium on Saturday 17 October
3rd Prize - Sydney Showground Hamper full of Sydney Royal Produce valued at around $150
4th Prize - 2 gift certificates to Tennis hot shots
5th Prize - 1 x Cardio Tennis Session for you & a friend
6th Prize - 1 x Cardio Tennis Session for you & a friend
7th Prize - 1 x 1 Hour Tennis Court Hire
8th Prize - 4 single swim entries to the Aquatic Centre
9th Prize - Sparkling High Tea for two in Café at WatervieW.
10th Prize - Sparkling High Tea for two in Café at WatervieW.
11th Prize - Sparkling High Tea for two in Café at WatervieW
12th Prize - 2 aim for fun sessions at the Archery Centre
13th Prize - 2 aim for fun sessions at the Archery Centre
14th Prize - 2 single swim entries to the Aquatic Centre
15th Prize - 4 tickets for Riding the Rails at Newington Armory
- The winning voter and subsequent runners up will be drawn at random.
- Prizes will be drawn and the winners contacted by phone/e-mail on 12 October 2015
- Entry is open to all What's On subscribers, except employees of the promoter and their immediate families, and agencies associated with this promotion.
- Only fifteen (15) prizes will be awarded.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Further entries will be deleted.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Tickets may not be sold, on-sold, exchanged for fee or reward or other valuable consideration or otherwise commercially dealt with without the prior written consent of Sydney Olympic Park Authority, which may attach any conditions it sees fit thereto. If a Ticket has been dealt with in contravention of this condition, the bearer of the Ticket may be denied admission
- The promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the promoter may use this information for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes without any reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
The promoter is:
Sydney Olympic Park Authority
8 Australia Avenue
Sydney Olympic Park