ArtExpress Peoples Choice Awards - Terms and Conditions
To enter the draw fill in the form and vote for your favourite artwork at
ARTEXPRESS at the Armory 2017.
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Promotion commences on 27 February 2017 and closes 25 April 2017
- To be eligible to enter the competition, general gallery visitor entrants must be a current What's On? member and submit the competition entry form by 5pm on 25 April 2017. Students do not need to be a What’s On? member to enter. General gallery visitors must also complete the feedback form in the gallery.
- This is a game of chance, and entrants must vote for their favourite artwork for the chance to win a $500 Qudos Bank Arena voucher. The winning voter will be drawn at random. The artist with the most votes will also win a $500 Qudos Bank Arena voucher.
- Prize will be drawn and the winner contacted by phone/email on 5 May 2017.
- The prize includes two $500 Qudos Bank Arena vouchers.
- Entry is open to all What's On subscribers, except employees of the promoter and their immediate families, and agencies associated with this promotion.
- Only two (2) prizes will be awarded.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Further entries will be deleted.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Vouchers may not be sold, on-sold, exchanged for fee or reward or other valuable consideration or otherwise commercially dealt with without the prior written consent of Sydney Olympic Park Authority, which may attach any conditions it sees fit thereto. If a Voucher has been dealt with in contravention of this condition, the bearer of the Voucher may be denied admission
- The promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the promoter may use this information for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes without any reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
The promoter is:
Sydney Olympic Park Authority
8 Australia Avenue
Sydney Olympic Park