NRL Grand Final 2016 Competition - Terms and Conditions
To enter the draw fill in the electronic form and tell us in 25 words or less:
Who is the best NRL player this season and why?
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Promotion commences on 19 May 2016 and closes 12.00pm, 12 September 2016.
- To be eligible to enter the competition, the entrant must be a current What's On? member and submit the online competition entry form by 12.00pm on 12 September 2016.
- This is a game of skill and the winner/s will be the entrant/s judged to have given the best answer to the question: ‘Who is the best NRL player this season and why?’
- Prize will be drawn and the winner contacted by phone on 15 September 2016
- The first prize includes 4 Category A tickets to see the NRL Grand Final 2016. The second prize includes 4 Category D tickets to see the NRL Grand Final 2016.
- Entry is open to all What's On subscribers, except employees of the promoter and their immediate families, and agencies associated with this promotion.
- Only two prizes will be awarded.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Further entries will be deleted.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Tickets may not be sold, on-sold, exchanged for fee or reward or other valuable consideration or otherwise commercially dealt with without the prior written consent of Sydney Olympic Park Authority, which may attach any conditions it sees fit thereto. If a Ticket has been dealt with in contravention of this condition, the bearer of the Ticket may be denied admission
- The promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the promoter may use this information for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes without any reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
The promoter is:
Sydney Olympic Park Authority
8 Australia Avenue
Sydney Olympic Park