Andre Rieu22-23 October, Saturday 8pm Sunday 6pm - Qudos Bank Arena
Join the international violin superstar Andre Rieu and his Johann Strauss Orchestra in a brand new Arena Tour.View other events on this date
André Rieu is quite simply a musical phenomenon like no other. The Dutch King of Waltz is the world’s most successful violinist ever having sold a massive 40 million CDs and DVDs.
André now proudly calls Australia his “second home” and has immense love for his massive legion of loyal fans Down Under. He is always amazed at the wonderful reception he receives from captivated Aussie audiences.
On stage, along with his Johann Strauss Orchestra, André’s incredible musical prowess, passion, charisma and humour make for a magical spectacle. His romantic and fun concerts are the only ones where people regularly jump to their feet and dance in the aisles.
It’s not uncommon to see devoted Australian fans laughing, weeping, clapping, dancing and embracing as André and his orchestra belt out the most beautiful waltzes, classics from the world of opera, film and folk music, as well as iconic Australian songs like Waltzing Matilda.
- Arrive early and enjoy the wide range of cafes, bars and restaurants in the Park.
- Note that the Park will be extremely busy due to Monster Jam on the 22nd and A-League on the 23rd. It is best to leave the car at home.
- Take public transport. Visit Transport NSW for more information on services.
- If you must drive, to guarantee a spot pre-book your parking as car parks will fill.
- Allow plenty of travel time, roads around Sydney Olympic Park will be busy.
- For up to date traffic information on the day visit the live traffic website or call 132 701.
- Check road closures on our interactive map. See major event access routes.
- Pls be patient when leaving, it will take time to exit.