Walk to D'feet MND6 November 9am-12pm - Blaxland Riverside Park
Walk and wheel with your family, friends and pooches to raise funds and awareness for Motor Neurone Disease.View other events on this date
Join MND NSW for their annual Walk to raise funds and awareness for Motor Neurone Disease.
The Walk is approximately 5km and is wheelchair, stroller and dogs on lead friendly.
The Walk starts and finishes at Blaxland Riverside Park, Sydney Olympic Park.
Get a team together and raise some funds for this great cause!
Pre-register online to get a blue Walk T-shirt (not available for on the day registrants)
- Enjoy the wide range of cafes, bars and restaurants in the park.
- Please note that limited free parking is available at Blaxland Riverside Park (3 hour maximum). Arrive early to try and get a spot.
- The nearest alternative parking area is P5 Carpark where casual paid rates apply.
- You can also take public transport. Visit Transport NSW for more information on services.
- Check traffic alerts on our interactive map.