Back to COVID-19 Hub Page
Plan your trip to the NSW Health Vaccination Centre, Sydney Olympic Park (Figtree Drive), to make your trip as seamless as possible.
The NSW Health Vaccination Centre, Sydney Olympic Park (Figtree Drive) is located at 1 Figtree Drive, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127 (on the corner of Australia Avenue) and operating 7 days per week. Bookings available from 7.30am to 11:00pm, from Monday to Sunday (Please note time change: Saturday 11 and 18 September (7.30am-3.30pm) and Sunday 12 and 19 September (9am-5pm). Information and bookings are available through the website or the COVID Hotline on 1800 571 155. Marshalls will be positioned throughout the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, including at car parks and the train stations, to assist customers with information and directions.
Stay entertained with Park Live Keep up to date with Sydney Olympic Park While you wait
Driving and parking information
- For those driving to the Sydney Olympic Park Vaccination Centres to receive a COVID-19 vaccination, free parking is available in P1, P3 and P4 car parks and in Bicentennial Park.
- Please plan your trip and make sure that you go to the nearest car park for your booking:
- The closest car park to the NSW Health Vaccination Centre, Sydney Olympic Park (Figtree Drive) is P3 car park, with entry via Sarah Durack Ave. Follow directional signage from the car park to navigate the short 10-minute walk to the Centre. A free shuttle bus will be available to take you to and from the NSW Health Vaccination Centre, Sydney Olympic Park (Figtree Drive), from P3 Car Park and Olympic Park Station. The shuttle will leave approximately every 20 minutes.
- Road closures and traffic changes will be in place to support the operation of both vaccination centres. If you’re driving, follow the directions of signage and traffic controllers on site:
- Olympic Blvd will be closed to vehicles between Dawn Fraser Ave and Edwin Flack Ave.
- Figtree Drive will be limited to local traffic only.
- No right turn from Australia Ave into Bicentennial Park.
- Accessible drop off and pick up areas are available for all vaccination centres for visitors with mobility needs. This can generally be organised when making your appointment at the vaccination centre and please speak to the staff when you arrive at the Park.
- For real-time traffic conditions visit livetraffic.com.
- If you’re catching public transport remember it’s mandatory to wear a mask and you’ll need to use an Opal card.
- Trains run regularly to Olympic Park from Platform 0 at Lidcombe Station. From the station the NSW Health Vaccination Centre, Sydney Olympic Park (Figtree Drive) is a short 6 minute walk via the Australia Ave exit, follow the signs to find your way.
- Regular route buses 525 and 526 make stops along Australia Ave near the NSW Health Vaccination Centre, Sydney Olympic Park (Figtree Drive). Route 533 also stops near Figtree Drive.
- The nearest taxi rank is located on Herb Elliott Ave at the Pullman Hotel.
- Plan your trip using the Trip Planner at transportnsw.info.
On the Day
- If you are unwell or have ‘flu-like’ symptoms on the day of your appointment you cannot attend and should not travel to the vaccination centre.
- If a household contact is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, isolating at home or is considered a close contact, you must not attend the vaccination appointment. It is also important you get tested and self-isolate until you receive a negative test result.
- Please bring proof of your address when you attend your vaccination appointment.
- You can leave the local government areas of concern to attend a vaccination appointment.
- You can leave the local government areas of concern during curfew to get a COVID test.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- Please wear loose clothing so your upper arm can be easily exposed for the vaccination (e.g. t-shirt or other loose clothing)
- For medical questions, please contact your GP or specialist.
When you Arrive at the Vaccination Centre
- You will be given a mask and you will need to wear it at all times. If you are unable to wear a mask, you cannot attend.
- When you arrive, we will ask you to confirm that you feel well.
- We estimate appointments will take approximately 1 hour.
Grab a Drink or Snack
You might experience a wait before getting into the vaccination centre. We have a number of cafes offering takeaway service that are in close proximity to Figtree Drive Vaccination Centre. Opening hours are subject to change, please check cafe websites / social channels before you visit.
- Oliver Brown
- Mellow Me
- Deja Brew
- Coffee Club
- Urban Café
- Bella Panini Bar
- Lotus Story Restaurant
- Thai Palate (Thu-Sun)
- Piccolo Roma (lunch/dinner)
Map to the NSW Health Vaccination Centre, Sydney Olympic Park (Figtree Drive)