Back to COVID-19 Hub Page
Plan your trip to the Qudos Bank Arena NSW Health Vaccination Centre to make your trip as seamless as possible.
Qudos Bank Arena NSW Health Vaccination Centre is located at 19 Edwin Flack Ave, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127 and operating 7 days per week. Bookings available from 7:00am to 9:00pm, from Monday to Sunday. Bookings can be made through the website. For more information you can call Health Direct on 1800 571 155. Marshalls will be positioned throughout the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, including car parks and the train station, to assist with information and directions.
Stay entertained with Park Live Keep up to date with Sydney Olympic Park While you wait
Driving and parking information
- For those driving to the Sydney Olympic Park Vaccination Centres to receive a COVID-19 vaccination, free parking is available in P1, P3 and P4 car parks and in Bicentennial Park.
- Please plan your trip and make sure that you go to the nearest car park for your booking:
- The closest car park to the Qudos Bank Arena NSW Health Vaccination Centre is P1 car park on Edwin Flack Ave, entry via Old Hill Link. Exit on Level 3 towards Stadium Australia, turn left towards Olympic Boulevard and walk to the end of any entrance queue to enter Qudos Bank Arena.
- Overflow parking is available P5 car park, if needed and a shuttle bus will be operating every 20 mins (approx.). to transfer customers to/from the vaccination centre.
- Road closures and traffic changes will be in place to support the operation of both vaccination centres. If you are driving, follow the directions of signage and traffic controllers on site:
- Olympic Blvd will be closed to vehicles between Dawn Fraser Ave and Edwin Flack Ave.
- Figtree Drive will be limited to local traffic only.
- No right turn from Australia Ave into Bicentennial Park (see appendix B for driving directions from Homebush Bay Drive).
- Accessible drop off and pick up areas are available for all vaccination centres for visitors with mobility needs. This can generally be organised when making your appointment at the vaccination centre and please speak to the staff when you arrive at the Park.
- For real-time traffic conditions visit livetraffic.com.
If you’re catching public transport remember it’s mandatory to wear a mask and you’ll need to use an Opal card.
- Trains run regularly to Olympic Park from Platform 0 at Lidcombe Station. The Qudos Bank Arena NSW Health Vaccination Centre is a short 7 minute walk via Olympic Blvd near Stadium Australia, follow the signs to find your way.
- Regular route buses 525 and 526 make stops along both Edwin Flack Ave near Qudos Bank Arena.
- The nearest taxi rank is located on Herb Elliott Ave at the Pullman Hotel.
- Plan your trip using the Trip Planner at transportnsw.info.
On the Day
- If you are unwell or have ‘flu-like’ symptoms on the day of your appointment you cannot attend and should not travel to the vaccination centre.
- If a household contact is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, isolating at home or is considered a close contact, you must not attend the vaccination appointment. It is also important you get tested and self-isolate until you receive a negative test result.
- Please bring proof of your address when you attend your vaccination appointment.
- You can leave the local government areas of concern to attend a vaccination appointment.
- You can leave the local government areas of concern during curfew to get a COVID test.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- Please wear loose clothing so your upper arm can be easily exposed for the vaccination (e.g. t-shirt or other loose clothing).
- For medical questions, please contact your GP or specialist.
- Only people booked in to receive a COVID-19 vaccination can enter the Vaccination Centre. This means no children, including babies, will be allowed to
accompany their parents receiving a vaccination
- You may be required to queue outside before entering the Vaccination Centre
- Wet or cold weather? Please consider bringing a raincoat or jacket with you. Hot weather? Please consider bringing a hat and sunscreen with you.
When you Arrive at the Vaccination Centre
Please note Qudos Bank Arena NSW Health Vaccination Centre has limited ability to cater for people requiring high levels of assistance. Due to the nature of the centre configuration and the COVID safe procedures put in place to keep our visitors safe, those with an appointment are required to navigate stairs as they move through the centre. In our other Western Sydney Local Health District vaccination hub at Blacktown Hospital, we have alternate pathways to ensure everyone’s needs are catered for. This includes people:
- Who require wheelchair access.
- Who are unable to walk long distances or down 34 steps independently.
- Who require a carer to come with them to be vaccinated.
- Who would like to be vaccinated in a low stimulus environment.
- With children or other carer responsibilities that need to bring them to their vaccination appointment.
For pre-arrival information and advice on travelling to Qudos Bank Arena NSW Health vaccination centre please access the Pre-arrival and Transport Options Fact Sheet.
Grab a Snack or Drink
You may experience a wait before getting into the vaccination centre. We have a number of cafes offering takeaway service close to Qudos Bank Arena. Opening hours are subject to change, please check cafe websites / social channels before visiting.
- Gloria Jeans
- Abattoir Blues
- Cold Rock
Map to the Qudos Bank Arena NSW Health Vaccination Centre