Back to COVID-19 Hub Page
This vaccination centre is now closed.
For all assistance regarding the COVID-19 Vaccination Program please call the dedicated hotline 1800 571 155 or visit NSW Health directly.
Plan your trip to the NSW Health Vaccination Centre at Waterview in Bicentennial Park to make your trip as seamless as possible.
- The NSW Health Vaccination Centre at Waterview in Bicentenial Park is open 7 days a week 9:00am - 15:45pm.
- For those driving to the Sydney Olympic Park Vaccination Centres to receive a COVID-19 vaccination, free parking is available in P1, P3 and P4 car parks and in Bicentennial Park.
- Please plan your trip and make sure that you go to the nearest car park for your booking:
- The best parking for the NSW Health Vaccination Centre at Waterview in Bicentennial Park is in Bicentennial Park, entry via Australia Ave and Bicentennial Park.
- If you are travelling by car it is recommended that you enter Sydney Olympic Park via Hill Road, Silverwater Road or Birnie Avenue. Head toward Australia Avenue and turn left into Bicentennial Park.
- Overflow parking is available P4 car park, if needed and a shuttle bus will be operating every 20 mins (approx.). to transfer customers to/from the vaccination centre.
- You are encouraged to use the free parking in P1, P3 and P4 car parks and in Bicentennial Park, as there is limited street parking is available near local businesses and residential properties.
- Road closures and traffic changes will be in place to support the operation of both vaccination centres. If you’re driving, follow the directions of signage and traffic controllers on site:
- Olympic Blvd will be closed to vehicles between Dawn Fraser Ave and Edwin Flack Ave.
- Figtree Drive will be limited to local traffic only.
- No right turn from Australia Ave into Bicentennial Park (see appendix B for driving directions from Homebush Bay Drive).
- Accessible drop off and pick up areas are available for all vaccination centres for visitors with mobility needs. This can generally be organised when making your appointment at the vaccination centre and please speak to the staff when you arrive at the Park.
- For real-time traffic conditions visit livetraffic.com.
- If you’re catching public transport remember it’s mandatory to wear a mask and you’ll need to use an Opal card.
- Trains run regularly to Olympic Park from Platform 0 at Lidcombe Station. From Olympic Park exit the station towards Australia Avenue and continue on-foot for 1.2km towards Bicentennial Park via Australia Ave.
- The NSW Health Vaccination Centre at Waterview in Bicentennial Park is a 1.2km walk towards Bicentennial Park via Australia Ave. A shuttle bus is available.
- Alternatively catch the train to Concord West on the T9 Northern Line and continue on-foot via the Bicentennial Park Pathway along Victoria Avenue.
- Regular route buses 525 and 526 make stops near Bicentennial Drive for Waterview in Bicentennial Park.
- Contact your preferred provider to book a taxi or rideshare, using Waterview Café at Bicentennial Park as the pick-up address.
- Plan your trip using the Trip Planner at transportnsw.info.
On the Day
- If you are unwell or have ‘flu-like’ symptoms on the day of your appointment you cannot attend and should not travel to the vaccination centre.
- If a household contact is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, isolating at home or is considered a close contact, you must not attend the vaccination appointment. It is also important you get tested and self-isolate until you receive a negative test result.
- Please bring proof of your address when you attend your vaccination appointment.
- You can leave the local government areas of concern to attend a vaccination appointment.
- You can leave the local government areas of concern during curfew to get a COVID test.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- Please wear loose clothing so your upper arm can be easily exposed for the vaccination (e.g. t-shirt or other loose clothing)
- For medical questions, please contact your GP or specialist.
When you Arrive at the Vaccination Centre
- You will be given a mask and you will need to wear it at all times. If you are unable to wear a mask, you cannot attend.
- When you arrive, we will ask you to confirm that you feel well.
- We estimate appointments will take approximately 1 hour.
Grab a Drink or Snack
You might experience a wait before getting into the vaccination centre. We have a number of cafes offering takeaway service that are in close proximity to Waterview in Bicentennial Park Vaccination Centre. Opening hours are subject to change, please check cafe websites / social channels before you visit.
- Lilies on the Park
- Café at Waterview
Directions to the NSW Health Vaccination Centre at Waterview in Bicentennial Park