Survey Terms and Conditions
To enter the competition, you must register your details with our online survey at the 2021 ARTEXPRESS at the Armory exhibition. You can do this via the QR codes provided in the gallery and using your own device, for your chance to win. The prize is a $250 Ticketek voucher.
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Promotion commences at 6pm (AEST) Monday 1 March 2021 and closes at 4pm (AEST) Sunday 25 April 2021.
- To be eligible to enter the competition, the entrant must register their details online via the ARTEXPRESS at the Armory online survey.
- The form must be completed correctly and entirely.
- This competition forms part of a gratuitous lottery. One (1) entry will be chosen at random by the promoter. The first entrant drawn will be awarded a $250 Ticketek Voucher.
- The draw will be conducted at Sydney Olympic Park Authority (Level 8, 5 Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127). Draw will take place at 1pm (AEST) on Friday 7 May 2021. The prize winner will be notified via email by close of business Friday 14 May 2021. The draw results are final and no correspondence about the draw selection will be entered into.
The prize is a $250 Ticketek Voucher. Valid until 23 July 2021.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The promoter has the right to change the prize contents should prizes become unavailable and provide something of similar value.
- Entry is open to all visitors to the ARTEXPRESS at the Armory 2021 exhibit, except employees of the promoter and their immediate families, and agencies associated with this promotion.
- Only one (1) prize will be awarded.
- Only one (1) entry to the competition per person will be accepted.
- In the event that Sydney Olympic Park Authority is unable to contact a winner(s); a clear acceptance of the prize is not received from the winner or a winner is unresponsive within (10) business days of notification, an alternative winner(s) will be drawn at random one month after the original draw date and deemed the winner. The alternative winner will be notified by email.
- Winners must provide full contact details, including full name, phone number, email address and postcode.
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority will take necessary measures to ensure the voucher is delivered to the winner, however, does not take any responsibility for any loss, damage or delays caused by the local postal service.
- Vouchers may not be sold, on-sold, exchanged for fee or reward or other valuable consideration or otherwise commercially dealt with without the prior written consent of Sydney Olympic Park Authority, which may attach any conditions it sees fit thereto.
- The promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion and subscribe the entrants into ongoing communications with Sydney Olympic Park. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant will not be entered into the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also voluntarily agrees that the promoter may use this information for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes without any reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The entrant may view and amend details held by Sydney Olympic Park Authority or unsubscribe from email communications at any time.
The promoter is:
Sydney Olympic Park Authority
Level 8, 5 Olympic Boulevard
Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127