Survey Terms and Conditions
To enter the competition complete our ArtExpress at the Armory online survey for your chance to win one $250 Ticketek voucher.
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Promotion commences at 6pm (AEST) Monday 4 March 2019 and closes at midnight (AEST) Sunday 5 May 2019.
- To be eligible to enter the competition, the entrant must supply their email address when they vote on artwork at ArtExpress at the Armory 2019 and complete the survey which will be emailed to the address.
- This competition is a game of chance. One entry will be chosen at random by the promoter and awarded the prize.
- The draw will be conducted at Sydney Olympic Park Authority (Level 8, 5 Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127). Draw will take place at 10am (AEST) on Wednesday 8 May 2019. Prize winners will be notified via email . The draw results are final and no correspondence about the draw selection will be entered into.
- The prize is to win 1 x Ticketek voucher valued at $250, bringing the total to a retail value of $250.00. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The promoter has the right to change the prize contents should prize become unavailable and provide something of similar value.
- Entry is open to all attendees of ARTEXPRESS at the Armory 2019 exhibition, except employees of the promoter and their immediate families, and agencies associated with this promotion.
- Only one prize will be awarded to the winning entrant.
- Only one entry to the competition per person will be accepted.
- In the event that Sydney Olympic Park Authority is unable to contact a winner, an alternative winner will be drawn at random one month after the original draw date and deemed the winner. The alternative winner will be notified by email.
- Vouchers may not be sold, on-sold, exchanged for fee or reward or other valuable consideration or otherwise commercially dealt with without the prior written consent of Sydney Olympic Park Authority, which may attach any conditions it sees fit thereto.
- The promoter collects entrant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion and future promotions. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also voluntarily agrees that the promoter may use this information for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes without any reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The entrant may view and amend details held by Sydney Olympic Park Authority or unsubscribe from email communications at any time.
The promoter is:
Sydney Olympic Park Authority
Level 8, 5 Olympic Boulevard
Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127