Discover the most ecologically diverse wetlands in Sydney
Stage 4 students use a range of fieldwork techniques to gather information about Sydney Olympic Park’s wetlands. Students analyse data to understand how wetlands function and how we can best care for them.
: GE4-1, GE4-2, GE4-3, GE4-5, GE4-7, GE4-8
Key Inquiry Questions:
- How do natural and human processes influence the distribution and availability of water as a resource?
- What approaches can be used to sustainably manage water resources and reduce water scarcity?
- The water cycle
- Water scarcity and water management
- The value of water
Cross Curriculum priorities
- Asia & our relationship with Asia
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Histories and Cultures