Parko Techni 2018 is a site-wide collection of six new temporary public artworks by artists who have been invited to respond to the Park’s unique character.
For more information about the artists and their works see here.
* featured images - courtesy of the artists:
drop 2018; Gary Deirmendjian. Here and There; Eggpicnic. Architecture for Birds; Emma Anna.
1. Ember, Lumiforms (Jonathon Bolitho, Harry Hock)
2. 'more than', Khaled Sabsabi
3. drop, Gary Deirmendjian
4. drape, Gary Deirmendjian
5. Architecture for Birds, Emma Anna (coming end August)
6. Here and There, Eggpicnic (coming end August)
Park on-site at Sydney Olympic Park. Casual parking is $5 an hour or a maximum of $25 per day ($25 flat rate for major events).
For your convenience, car parks are open 24/7. By using pre-book parking, available until the day before an event, you can guarantee a spot and skip the payment queue.
At times there are up to 10,000 cars coming into the Park for multiple events arrive early so you don't miss the event's start.