To help improve the safe movement of people around Sydney Olympic Park, we will be undergoing shared path and road maintenance in May and June 2022.
Work will include
Resurfacing of shared pathway and roads in the Park
What to expect
- Road and footpath closure during times of maintenance work
- Traffic controllers will be positioned to ensure the safe and efficient flow of pedestrians and traffic through work sites
- Temporary traffic control and directional signage will be in place at all times to ensure safe movement around the work area
- Entry to adjacent properties will be maintained at all times
- Noise due to heavy machinery
Traffic control and access throughout the period of the works
Access to all residences and business will be maintained for the duration of the works.
Hours of work
|Wednesday 18 (19:30 to 05:00), Monday 23 (19:30 to 22:00) and Tuesday 24 (TBC) May 2022||AC Patching - Road - Dawn Fraser Avenue, between Olympic Boulevard and Showground Road (Night Works)|
|Monday 30 May 2022||AC Patching - Pathway - Powell's Creek Pathway (Day Works)|
|Wednesday 1 July 2022||AC Patching - Pathway - Lake Belvedere (Day Works)|
Changes due to wet weather and precinct operational requirements
The above program is subject to disruption or changes due to wet weather, precinct operational requirements and unforeseen site conditions which will be the subject of further notifications as required.
To receive electronic notifications please register for Sydney Olympic Park Community Notices