Minor Premiers the Penrith Panthers will play an unmissable NRL Preliminary Final against the South Sydney Rabbitohs at ANZ Stadium on Saturday 17 October at 7:50pm
The two high-flying Sydney teams will be playing for a spot in the 2020 NRL Grand Final at the Stadium on 25 October.
A huge day of footy will also feature two NRL Women’s games in the build-up to the Preliminary Final.
ANZ Stadium will work with the NRL, NSW Health, Transport for NSW and Venues NSW to implement a COVID Safe program for all fans attending the event.
It’s great to be attending major events at ANZ Stadium again. And we want to thank you for having played your part in keeping the venue COVIDSafe over the past few months.
Now we need your help in ensuring the NRL Finals series continues to be a COVIDSafe experience. Please read through the below tips (and share with your group!) before attending the event.
To avoid crowding outside the Stadium after the game, you can enjoy the post-match show from your seats, including match stats, player interviews and more - all shown on the big screens.
TRANSPORT & GETTING TO THE VENUE
- With stadium capacities increasing, fans are encouraged to consider all the available travel options ahead of time as public transport continues to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- There is plenty of parking available in the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, fans are urged to drive to the game.
- No casual parking will be available onsite, so save time and money by pre-booking your $18 parking here before 11.59pm on Friday 16 October to save $12!
- If you do plan on catching public transport, visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice.
- The use of face masks is strongly encouraged while travelling on public transport.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around key transport hubs and the venue to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game - so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to allow additional travel time and to arrive at the Stadium early for the security screening process.
KEY COVID SAFE ADVICE
- Please stay home if you have been feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test (including yourself).
- If you are a resident or recent visitor in a COVID-19 hotspot (such as Victoria) over the last 14 days, or have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website here in the designated time period, do not attend the event.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to wear face masks when entering the stadium and moving around the venue, including whilst buying food and beverages and using the bathroom facilities.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5m at all times, other than your immediate group.
- While in the venue please remain seated at all times unless buying food and beverage or using the bathrooms.
- As per NSW Health Orders, fans must be seated when consuming alcohol.
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
- The NSW Government has introduced COVID Safe QR Code check-in using the Service NSW App. QR Codes will be place in some locations throughout the Stadium with fans encouraged to participate and help keep everyone COVID Safe.