sydneyolympicpark.com.au (the ‘Site’) is an online service owned and operated by Sydney Olympic Park Authority (ABN 68010941405) ('the Authority'). An "Eticket" for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions is a car parking ticket, purchased online from the Authority's official website.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site as you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you choose not to be bound by the terms and conditions, the Authority does not grant you the right to use the Site and you must not use this Site.
The Authority may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this Site after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
General terms and conditions:
- You are not booking a specific space, location or section within the car park, but rather a ticket to allow entry and exit via the car park boom gate. You must park wholly within a marked parking bay and in accordance with any regulatory sign. Fines may apply for non compliance.
- Your Eticket will allow one entry and one exit for the day specified (unless otherwise stated at the time of purchase). Parking in excess of a 24 hour period will warrant additional cost commensurate with the current casual parking rate and the number of days parked.
- No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller*.
- Entry to a car park may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from the Authority's Site or other authorised points of sale.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the Authority, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused entry. Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
- If you have bought multiple Etickets remember to print each of them out separately. Each Eticket has a unique bar code. This bar code allows for one entry/exit only, so please ensure that each individual using the car park has his or her own Eticket. Do not give a copy of your Eticket to anyone and do not buy an Eticket except from the Authority's website. If there are multiple copies of an Eticket, only the 1st copy to be scanned on arrival at the car park will allow the bearer entry. Thereafter, any additional copies scanned will result in our system displaying the message 'Second Entry' and entry will be denied. Do not buy Etickets from scalpers. If a scalper has printed multiple copies of a single ticket you will not be allowed entry. Be cautious if someone tries to sell you their document. It has no official resale value and may not be authentic.
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority will collect data for the purpose of communications to provide information to help your travel to and from Sydney Olympic Park on the day of your event. Data captured includes your email address, postcode, date of parking ticket and car park location.
Additional terms applicable to sales through this site:
- GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this Site. Prices in this Site include GST where applicable.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided.
All parking ticket purchases on the Authority's website are final and cannot be cancelled once confirmed. Please select tickets carefully as we do not provide refunds where you may change your mind about attending an event, or where you can no longer attend on that date.
If an event for which you have purchased parking is cancelled we will refund you the full purchase cost of your Eticket(s).
If the event is rescheduled your Eticket to the advertised event will remain valid for the rescheduled date. If you cannot attend a rescheduled event and you contact us in a timely manner and provide the original ticket(s) and/or proof of purchase we will refund to you the full purchase cost of your Eticket(s).