Make a day of it at Bicentennial Park! With 40 hectares of scenic parklands in Sydney, this Park has a lot to offer from BBQs, cycling, walking to self guided activities. There’s a lot to explore so a place to come time and time again.
- Go to the top of the Treillage Tower for spectacular views of the wetlands, Homebush Bay and the city skyline!
- Admire the ‘Peace Monument’ and the ‘Sundial’ sculpture
- Follow the boardwalk into the dappled light of the mangroves
- Bring your binoculars to see what you can find at the bird hide in the waterbird refuge
- Enjoy a coffee, hearty breakfast or refreshing rest stop at Cafe at WatervieW
- Entertain the kids at the playgrounds including a Liberty Swing for accessible needs
- Select a site to hire for your community or corporate event.
- Book a room for your next gathering at WatervieW in Bicentennial Park.
Please note: Well behaved dogs on a leash are welcome in Bicentennial Park, except for the Badu Mangroves. Owners should comply with the signposted 'no dogs' areas that are protecting sensitive habitats for local wildlife. There’s an off-leash dog area near P5a car park off Hill Road.
Things to do: