Parking at Sydney Olympic Park
5 top tips for visiting the Park this Easter long weekend:
- Make use of extra train and bus services. Visit Transport NSW
- If driving, Pre-book your parking to guarantee a spot as car parks may fill
- If you haven’t pre-booked, arrive early morning to get a space
- For Easter Show and footy fans, make use of train and event buses included in your event ticket.
- NRL and ANZ Stadium season ticket holders with parking, your parking is reserved even if car parks full message is activated
Coming to an event? For your convenience, car parks are open 24/7 ($25 flat rate for major events). By using pre-book parking, available until the day before an event at $25 a day, you can guarantee a spot and skip the payment queue.
Which car park?
View the map to see which car park is the most convenient and the walking distances to each venue.
Check height clearances if you have a higher-than-average vehicle or use open-air car parks at P2, P4, P5 or P6.
Handy tip: using one of the car parks further away from the event venue may increase the walk back to the car but generally makes for a quicker exit.
How much time should I allow for parking?
At times there are up to 10,000 cars coming into the Park for multiple events - arrive early so you don’t miss the event’s start. Remember - restaurants and bars are open throughout the Park and in the major venues.
We have almost 400 accessible car spaces – remember to display your Accessible Parking Permit on the vehicle.
Have another parking question? Head to our Frequently Asked Questions.